Save time for your creativity
Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Create and send polished and professional press releases in only a few minutes, giving you that needed time to focus on the creative aspect of your work.
Daily Updated Media Database:
- No need to waste your time updating your media contacts because Faselis does it for you.
- Access your media data anytime and anywhere using Faselis web or mobile apps.
Powerful tool for your press events invitation emails.
Plan Your Distribution to Optimize Impact
- Increase attendance and buzz for your events.
- With RSVP infrastructure, journalists can give their response for the event with one click
- Save tons of time on follow up calls.
For press release distribution, timing is everything.
- Ideally, you want to see your story on all different types of media outlets at the same time. To do so, you need to send it to each type of publication at the right time.
- Schedule the distribution in a few seconds and Faselis will send them just as you need.
- For example, you can plan the distribution to monthlies on the 10th of the month, weeklies on the 25th of the month, dailies on the 31st of the month, and web and real-times on the 1st of the month.
- You can also plan the distribution by the type of the publication, ensuring it gets into the relevant recipients’ inboxes and the optimal time.
Faselis has no limitations of use.
- Send any number of press releases or invitations you need with no extra fee.
- Add any number of high quality images to your press releases with no extra fee.
- Add any number of documents and high definition videos. Again, no extra fee.
- Simply pay the fee per brand each month, making staying on budget a snap.
Increase attendance and exposure with our press event invitation function.
- Journalists just click a link to instantly respond to invitations.
- Get the journalists’ responses in real time, so your follow-up calls take much less time.
- Journalists can add your events automatically to their calendars with just one click. If it’s on their calendar, they’re much more likely to attend.